Faximum Products at
- The "Entry Level Solution" for SCO OpenServer and SCO UnixWare
provides the basic functionality of the Faximum PLUS product
at a lower price-point.
- It provides full-screen character interface for terminal users
as well as flexible APIs to fax-enable applications.
- Iit supports only one fax modem and does not have the powerful
scheduling and least-cost routing capabilities of the PLUS product.
- The price is $995 for a single line and unlimited (non-networked)
- Our most popular product for SCO or IBM AIX/6000 platforms.
- It provides all of the functionality of the Faximum ELS product
along with the capability to scale to dozens of fax lines and
to support powerful intelligent dialling and least-cost-routing
techniques. DID support is also available with the PLUS product.
- The price is $1,295 for a single line and unlimited (non-networked)
users. Additional lines available at a nominal cost.
- This is our workhorse product for distributed networks that
need fax client support on UNIX and Windows desktops. Server
support for HP-UX, SCO, and Sun Solaris. Client support (with
X/Motif graphical user interface) for these platforms as well
as Microsoft Windows 95, 98, and NT 4.
- It provides all of the functionality of the Faximum PLUS product
along with support for a true cross-platform Client/Server architecture.
- The price is $1,695 for a single line and two floating (concurrent)
users. Additional line and floating-user licences available
at a nominal cost.
Faximum Messaging Server
- This is a cost-effective solution for delivering fax capabilities
to a network of users by utilising an existing email infrastructure.
The server support is for SCO and Linux (with other platforms
underway). There is basic client support for any and all platforms
that can send Internet email. Advanced (i.e. print driver) support
for UNIX, Linux, and Windows (95, 98, NT 4, and 2000).
- It provides integrated email/fax messaging that enables users
to receive their faxes in the same inbox as their email and
to send their faxes merely by addressing email to a fax number.
- The price is $495 for a single line and ten (fixed) users.
Additional line and user licences available at a nominal cost.
FMS Software Developer Kit (SDK)
- This is an add-on to the FMS product to enable applications
to submit faxes to the fax server for delivery or to enable
applications to receive faxes for further processing.
Faximum Messaging Gateway
- This is an add-on package for the Faximum PLUS and Client/Server
products to provide the same integrated email/fax messaging
capabilties as in the Faximum Messaging Server.
- The price is $795 for 50 (fixed) users. Additional user licences
available for prices ranging from $7/user to $1/user in quantity.
Faximum MFAX Toolkit
- This is a low-level fax engine and API toolkit designed for
integration with applications that need very basic fax capabilities.
- The price is $495 for a single line and unlimited users.
Faximum TIFF-F Utilities
- This is a set of UNIX/Linux utilities for manipulating fax
TIFF image files.
- The price is $495 for unlimited users on the same platform.
Faximum Modem Test Package
- This is a set of tools to enable the developers and manufacturers
of Fax Class 2 and 2.0 modems to test their products. Available
only by special arrangement.
Note: All prices are in US Dollars
F.O.B Vancouver, subject to change without notice.